A cookie refers to a file which is sent and that asks permission to be placed on your computer/terminal. Upon acceptance of said file, a cookie is created and which then serves to have information as regards web traffic, and likewise facilitates future visits to frequent websites. Another of the cookies functions is that websites can recognise you individually and therefore provide you with the best personalised service on their website.
What type of cookies are used on this website?
Depending on the purpose:
- Technical cookies. Are those cookies which allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of its different options or services included therein, such as for example, traffic control and data communication, session identification, use of areas of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, the placement process of a purchase an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Geolocation Cookies. Are those cookies which are used to ascertain the location-based (geolocation) information of a user when requesting a service. This cookie is anonymous and is used, for example, when a user searches for the office nearest to where he/she is located at that moment or to offer the user appropriate information depending on the country where he/she is located.
- Personalisation Cookies. Are those cookies which allow the user to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as for example, the language or type of browser through which the user connects to the service, the regional settings from the service is accessed etc.
- Analytical Cookies. Are those cookies which are processed by us or by a third party, enabling us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the offered service. To this end, your browsing habits on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services which are offered are analysed.
- Advertising Cookies. Are those cookies either managed by us or by third parties, which enable the management, as efficiently as possible, of the offer of the advertising spaces that are included in a webpage, adapting the contents of the advertisement to the contents of the requested service or the use made of our website. To that end we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and can show advertisements related to your navigation profile.
Depending on their duration, cookies may be:
- Session cookies . Are those cookies designed to compile and store data during a user’s browsing session whenever the user accesses a web page. These cookies are not stored on the user’s computer when the session expires or when the browser is closed.
- Persistent or permanent cookies. Are those cookies in which the data is still stored on the user’s computer and are not deleted when the browser is closed and may be accessed and processed when the User leaves the website and whenever he/she is back online. These cookies may be deleted at any given moment by the User.
The Website compiles information from the user by means of the installation of the following cookies on the visitor’s hard drive. The aforementioned information under no circumstances whatsoever identifies or is capable of identifying the user personally, that is, these cookies are completely anonymous.
The tables below show a schematic summary of the aforementioned cookies and which are used on the Nectar Estudio S.L . website.
|Google Analytics||Google Analytics is used to compile anonymous statistics on visits and use, such as the duration, origin and destination and length of browsing sessions, as well as to create remarketing lists to display advertisements that are of interest to the user.||_dc_gtm_UA50284554-1||Persistent|
|Google Analytics uses these cookies to distinguish users with a maximum duration of 2 years||_ga||Persistent|
|Google Analytics Google Analytics uses these cookies to distinguish users with a maximum duration of 24 hours||_gid||Persistent|
| Hotjar||This session cookie is configured so that Hotjar knows if that visitor is included in the sample which is used to generate heat maps, funnels, recordings etc.|| _hjIncludedInSample||Session|
|This cookie is configured when a visitor minimises or completes incoming comments. This is undertaken so that the module will load as minimised immediately if browsing to another website where it is configured to be displayed.||_hjShownFeedbackMessage||Session|
Specified are the routes in the settings of each browser which will assist in disabling cookies.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options-> Privacy -> Settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Customised settings.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy-> Content settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
As a complementary guarantee, the registration of cookies may be subject to the acceptance thereof during the installation or updating of the browser used, and this acceptance may be revoked at any given moment through the content and privacy settings available.
Many browsers allow you to enable a private mode whereby the cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on the browser, this private mode may have different names. Specified below is a list of the most commonly-used browsers and the different names for this “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 or later; InPrivate
- Opera 10.5 or later; Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 or later; Incognito
- Safari 2 or later; Private Browsing
- Firefox 3.5 or later; Private Browsing